After a somewhat disappointing trip a couple weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised this week! I always stock up on razors and I love when I can get a great deal! I did two transactions.
- 1 Gillette Pro Glide razor – 9.99
- 1 Gillette Custom Plus 3 soothing disposable razor – 7.79
- 2 Gillette Disposable Simply Venus – 8.49/ea.
- BOGO Gillette Female razor (automatically took off 11.99)
- $3/Gillette Pro Glide
- $3/Gillette disposable
- $5 ECB
My total was $14.21
- I got a $10ECB for spending $30 on Gillette shaving items.
- 2 McCarthy 2% milk – $3.79
- Taster’s Choice Decaf – $6.99
- Colgate 4 pack travel size – $3.19
I used my $10 ECB and my total was $7.99
- $2 ECB for the milk
- $3 ECB for the Colgate
All of my deals are based on coupons that I can easily get. I don’t buy coupons and I rarely even buy a second paper. My strategy is to cut out coupons that I know I will use and any that are possibilities. I don’t cut coupons for things we never use nor do I buy things just because it’s a money maker or a really good deal. Easy example – I don’t wear make up (aside from lip gloss and nail polish) very often so I don’t cut coupons for make up nor do I buy make up just because it’s a good deal.